Teh Extreme B! Teh Extreme B!

Ill give you 1 for the effort

At first I thought it was another weird thing about /b/, but i was surprised so ill give you 1. No really the animation of the letter is OK but you should have made more than 2 frames for the background.

Kill Fest 2 Kill Fest 2

Quite good

Well from what I've seen its quite alright. But I think you should include tracks from Children Of Bodom for background music. Death Unlimited from Norther would also be nice. Exept that its a quit nice movie, keep up the good work!

rune-god responds:

ill have to check that out

PWN'D - Prequel PWN'D - Prequel

cool

funny but short

Armored Corps Armored Corps

Too long

Well, like the others said, its way too long. nice gameplay with the constant upgrades at the star but you got to work on the further levels. I gave up at lvl 90 but you should also know that the in-game score is broken. For me, it kept showing like 0 or -1 and sometimes it would jump to 60 then decrease, but at the end, the final score was about 10k. Nice try anyway

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Way to go!

Finally a sequel way better graphics, a wise choice of music and a better challenge.
The only thing a litlle bit bad is the lenght of the game.Sure the acheivements are longer to get but it is still a bit short.Otherwise its really great.

I think u should make the game a little harder too.

The Avoider The Avoider

a simple tip...

heres a tip,
find the actionscript to stop us from cheating.
I just need to clik and hold to get anywhere i want on the map

otherwise its pretty good, you could change the background